Scarlet Rose-EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless-Online Private server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Players Empty
PostSubject: Players   Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello, The following rules are here to make Scarlet-Rose a better environment for everyone. Please read all of it. Smile

1) Most important rule of all, ABIDE BY ALL RULES SET (^-^) If you do end up breaking the rules, You will be dealt with accordingly. 3 WARNINGS then you're punished by either Jail/Ban.

2) Do not harass others, If someone is to be offended by your actions there are serious consequences. (I DO NOT tolerate bully's, It's futile because in the end, they're just but insecure assholes on the internet)

3) HACKS, The only hacks I am permitting are Ghosting, Instant login, and Chat flood (That does NOT give you permission to spam the server). If found using any other hacks you will be warned 3 times then jailed/banned.

4) Don't beg. Just don't do it. It's very demeaning towards yourself. Also if there are complaints you will be muted/Jailed.

5) If you see someone breaking rules notify me A.S.A.P whether it be a player or an Admin. 6) DO NOT steal any data on Scarlet-Rose Eo.

Thank you for reading, Play fair. <3
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet-rose.board-directory.net

Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Rose-EO :: RULES :: In-Game Rules-
Jump to: