Scarlet Rose-EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless-Online Private server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Administrators

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Admin
Scarlet

Administrators Empty
PostSubject: Administrators   Administrators I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:20 pm

As you should already know, If you have been made apart of the Administrator team maintaining a server requires your utmost attention and patients towards the duty I've in-listed upon you according to your abilities and the player's happiness. Please read every bit of these rules, It may be a bit strict, but it's better for the server in the long run. Smile

1) Most important rule of all, ABIDE BY ALL RULES SET (^-^) If you do end up breaking the rules, You will be dealt with, Your actions may get you demoted depending on the seriousness of it.

2) Do not harass players, If someone is offended by your actions, You will either make amends or someone will be punished accordingly.

3) Do not hand out items to players without my consent. When doing so you with-hold the player's ability to experience obtaining the item themself. Also you corrupt the value of items.

4) Spawning is fine for yourself, But don't over do it, as well as don't spawn for players. Limits on spawning anything should be 10 and below. I do not want to find 100 Dragons on a map ruining everything. Over-spawning will lead me to rethink your Admin-ship.

5) If you see someone breaking rules notify me A.S.A.P whether it be a player or an Admin.

6) HACKS: The only hacks I'm willing to tolerate will be Ghosting, Instant Login, and Chat flood (That does not mean I'm allowing you to spam the server). If you see someone using anything else, for example, speed, Jail them.

7) Please refrain from using the @Announcement as much as possible. It does annoy players. During events are fine.

Cool EVENTS, Don't do them if you haven't Ok'd it with me.

9) Each person will have the privilege of THREE warnings, After they exceed their limit, AND ONLY IF they have exceeded their privilege, you may ban/jail them if you have the ability to. (Please specify on the warnings to rule breakers -Cause and future punishment).

10) DO NOT steal any data on Scarlet-Rose Eo, also DO NOT hand in stolen work that you have no rights over, don't take the credit for other peoples work (Once you have sent in work to me, It belongs to the server and will be placed in the server when needed).

11) HELP PLAYERS, Please do not ignore them when in need of help, I want this server to be as friendly as possible. If I hear any complaints about your attitude towards players and the staff, expect to be punished severely. There's your warning.

YOUR ACTIONS COUNT AGAINST YOU ON AND OFF THE SERVER.

Thank you for reading, Hopefully you obey. Smile Au Revoir<3
Back to top Go down
https://scarlet-rose.board-directory.net

Administrators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scarlet Rose-EO :: RULES :: In-Game Rules-
Jump to: